Friday, October 28, 2011

Isn't She Lovely?


Well, isn't she? There is a silent strength about her that I love. I also get a kick out of the afro, because I got me some big hair too! Groovy Lady is finally hanging in my office after several months in hiding behind an armoire. I have commitment issues when it comes to decorating. Groovy Lady is the name given to here by the artist, but my daughter keeps trying to name her Sally, Annie, or some other name that doesn't reflect the way she speaks to me. This was painted by P. Lewis, a good friend of my mine from college. From time to time she displays her work at art exhibits in the Atlanta area. To see more of her beautiful work, check out the P.Lewis collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! All of your comments (non-bloggers as well) are welcome.