Friday, October 14, 2011

Oh So Special


   



If you have children, do you savor the special moments that you have with them, or are you telling them to go play so that you can finish the crazy number of items on your to do list? I have to admit that I am usually guilty of the later. Of course my list of things are important, but time moves so fast, and everyday my kids are saying, doing something different. I have to remind myself to enjoy them, love them, play with them, and for goodness sake, stop letting the t.v. spend more time with them than I do. Ladies, let's put those lists aside for 10 minutes and love on our kids. It just might be the highlight of the day.

2 comments:

  1. This is great! That to-do list gets in the way so many times...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! All of your comments (non-bloggers as well) are welcome.