Thursday, December 17, 2009

Let's Go...


Wow! I can't believe I'm finally getting started with this project! I have wanted to create a blog for a about a year now, but couldn't quite get my ideas to gel. But, after tons of blood, sweat, and tears, (o.k., maybe not) here I am. Here we are. Let me begin by thanking you for joining me on this journey.

I'm sure your mama told you to never talk to strangers, and traveling with them is definitely out. Since we should always heed mama's advice, allow me to introduce myself. I am a 30 year old wife and mother of two. After a pitiful attempt at working while I was pregnant with my second child, my husband and I decided that it would be best for our family if I stayed home. That was a year ago. And so, here we are.

Why are we here? I am here because I like to call myself a "lifelong learner" and I decided that I want to share some of the things that I've been learning about marriage, children, keeping my home, and a host of other issues. I hope you are here because these are issues that are close to your heart as well.

So, if you are a stay at home mom, a working out of the home mom, or a future wife, join me on my journey. Hopefully your will be encouraged and enlightened. You may even get a laugh or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! All of your comments (non-bloggers as well) are welcome.