Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

I'm a few days late, but Happy New Year! I trust that you and yours had a fabulous time during the holiday season. My husband was off for two weeks, and we basically did nothing for two weeks. It was great! We are always on the go, especially during the holidays, so it was nice to not run around trying to visit the world like headless chickens.

Starting a new year has made me reflect on the things I'm thankful for. It's so easy for me to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life that I forget to live with a thankful attitude.

I am thankful for Christ paying the penalty for my sin by dying on the cross and rising again so that I could have the security of eternal life with Him. I am thankful that he blessed me with an absolutely fabulous husband who is far greater than anyone I asked the Lord for. I am definitely grateful for my beautiful babies who keep me hopping and laughing. In spite of the daily challenges of being a wife and a stay at home parent, I feel absolutely blessed that God is using me to raise children who have a heart for him, to be the trusty sidekick for a great man, and as a tool to encourage you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! All of your comments (non-bloggers as well) are welcome.