Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blog Shoutout: Beads, Braids, and Beyond


Today's shout out goes to Nikki over at Beads, Braids, and Beyond. Her website give hair care and styling tips for African-American and biracial children. Nikki does a great job of providing detailed instructions and photos of styles that she has created for her daughter. I visit her blog at least twice a week because I'm amazed at the styles she features, and I aspire to get that skilled with my daughter's hair. And if you have a son, don't feel left out; Nikki is beginning to feature some information for the little guys too. She also does product reviews, and promotes using natural haircare products. Nikki's site is one of the best I've seen on this subject. So if you know someone who may benefit from this information, send them over.

1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you so much!! I appreciate this. <3

    Also, my little guy will grow hair...ONE DAY! lol So I will be able to do stuff on his hair as well. Give it about...a year? LOL! :)

    Thanks again! :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! All of your comments (non-bloggers as well) are welcome.