Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blog Shoutout: Rebuild the City

Today's blog shoutout goes to These Three Kings at Rebuild the City. This blogger has been a dear friend of mine for about 10 years. She, her husband, and daughter are missionaries in a urban community in Montgomery, Alabama. I think I get "body slammed" with spiritual truth every time I read that darn blog (a truly painful experience). But seriously, her blog is testimony of how important it is for us to build relationships with others for the sake of proclaiming the Word of God. It is also a testimony of how the Lord is never done molding and shaping us in His image so that He can use us to do His work for His glory.

1 comment:

  1. Wow..thanks for the encouragement!!!! I talk about your blog all the time with women here. :) Thanks for being so transparent in your post :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! All of your comments (non-bloggers as well) are welcome.