Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Savin' in the South

Don't you love it when someone does your work for you? I do, especially when it comes to couponing. With the economy in pitiful shape, coupons are definitely "chic". Actually, I don't care about it being chic, I just want to save a few pennies here and there. If you live in the southeast, check out Southernsavers, a website dedicated to compiling weekly grocery and drugstore deals. The site will list a store's sale item and tell you where to find the matching coupon, if available. Jenny, the site's creator, also travels the region training folks on the fine art of couponing. I absolutely love Southernsavers.  Go have a look, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! All of your comments (non-bloggers as well) are welcome.