Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blog Shoutout: Love Lasts a Lifetime

Today I will begin a feature that I'm calling Blog Shoutout. I've been reading some great blogs, and I want to do a little more than highlight them in my blogroll. My goal is to feature a new blog every week so that you can know where to go to find great information on food, marriage, beauty, etc., and maybe even a little encouragement along the way.

I actually starting reading Love Lasts a Lifetime several months before I started blogging. Kelly and contributing writer Doug (her husband) have been a great source of encouragement to me concerning my marriage. I don't know about you, but there are some issues concerning my marriage that I don't feel comfortable sharing with my mom (SEX!). The Lord has used Kelly as a "mom" to help me be more open concerning intimacy in marriage. I don't want to share too much of Doug and Kelly's story, but God has helped them overcome some major difficulties in their marriage. They have chosen to use their experiences for His glory, and as a way to help others honor the Lord in their relationships.

Kelly, thanks for "spurring" me on. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family.

1 comment:

Tell me what you think! All of your comments (non-bloggers as well) are welcome.