Friday, October 28, 2011

Mystery Solved!

For several months construction crews have worked on a new building in my area. Every time I passed it I would ask myself the same question: "I wonder what that is?" I got my answer this morning; it's an Aldi supermarket. I have heard that this store has great prices, and I hope that is true, because I am always looking for a deal. I also hope they that they have affordable natural/organic products. The grand opening is scheduled for November 3rd and I may have to sneak a peek. Do you have an Aldi in your area? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Oh - I wish we had an Aldi here. I have heard great things about that store. You'll have to post a bit about your experience and thoughts about it. I am pretty sure that there is one in a town south of where we live, near my Hubby's grandparents. The next time we go visit them, I will have to make it a point to stop by the Aldi down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have an Aldi and I have to say I was not impressed. You have to 'rent a cart' for a quarter which they give back to you at check out. They charge you for your bags and the prices are a bit on the high side. That being said, I love their veggie section which always seems to be very fresh. Maybe it's different in different area but I stay with shopping at my neighborhood Walmart Market. Much lower prices.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! All of your comments (non-bloggers as well) are welcome.